As a general matter you can browse our website without submitting your personal information. However, we will need your details in the following situations:
- Account registration.
- Email newsletter sign up.
- When you register for and participate in our programs, activities, initiatives, and events.
- To complete your requests for more information or other assistance.
- Towards processing your grant applications.
- For employment inquiries and job applications.
- Verification of your account information.
- When you communicate with us through the site.
- When you provide user-generated content on any part of the website that permits it.
- In conjunction with any other place on the website where you knowingly volunteer personal information.
Gautam Gambhir Foundation may also collect the following (non-identifying) information such as the internet domain and IP addresses from which you access the website, the date and time of your visit and the pages you access.
The information you voluntarily put on our site helps us improve your experience here. We use the material to provide services such as responding to your queries, processing donations, and providing tax exemption receipts. The details will also be used to keep you in loop of our activities and programs via mail. If you have subscribed to our e-newsletter you will receive it by email on a monthly basis. However, you can delete your personal data by unsubscribing from the e-newsletter.
Gautam Gambhir Foundation adheres to the highest standards of ethical practices in all our operations and is dedicated to protecting the privacy of all visitors to our Website.
Gautam Gambhir Foundation uses industry standard efforts such as firewalls and Secure Socket Layers, to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information. We make every effort to protect the any misuse of the information under our control.
Our security measures and policies are reviewed on a regular basis. If you have any questions relating to this policy, please address them to:
22, Pusa Road, New Delhi- 110005
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Use of this site is provided by Gautam Gambhir Foundation subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Gautam Gambhir Foundation are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. In no event will Gautam Gambhir Foundation be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- Gautam Gambhir Foundation does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from Gautam Gambhir Foundation. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by Gautam Gambhir Foundation to use any item displayed.
- Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Gautam Gambhir Foundation). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents and photographs).
- Gautam Gambhir Foundation takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Gautam Gambhir Foundation has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that Gautam Gambhir Foundation approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of AP.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
- Gautam Gambhir Foundation is a registered trust registered under India Trust Act.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Welcome to this website of Gautam Gambhir Foundation. We make public our policy on refund and cancellation of donations received for the social cause on payment gateway as under:
- No refund and cancellation for the donated amount by any donor will be entertained, the online donations through the online payment gateway. Once received the donation for a cause cannot be refunded to the donor.